THE COUPON BINDER!
The first thing you will need is a binder. I prefer one that zips shut because if you drop it, you won't lose all your coupons. I found one at Target for about 10.00. It has a front pouch and 4 accordian slots in the front. I put my CVS, Walgreens, Target and Walmart ads in one of each slot then any coupons I am gonna use for sure that day in each slot.
Cut out your coupons! Cut your coupons so that fit neatly into the sleeves. You may find that some coupons have to be folded, just make sure the item & value of coupon is visible.
Now it's time to make categories. You can make as many or as few as you like. A few of my categories are:
- Breakfast (cereal, oatmeal, sausage etc..)
- Drinks (tea, coffee, juice, soda etc..)
- Dairy (cheese, ice cream, yogurt etc,,,)
- Frozen Foods(pizza's frozen veggies)
- Cleaners (all household cleaners)
- Personal Care ( feminine products etc)
- Razors and deodarants
- Body Wash
- Make up
- Baby care
**REMEMBER TO CLIP AND KEEP ALL COUPONS TIL THEY EXPIRE! THERE MAY NOT BE A SALE FOR THEM THAT WEEK, BUT COULD BE BEFORE THEY EXPIRE***
If you have any questions on the binder email me!